My Singapore shares (Part 1) - MC0.si, T82u.si and O39.si

Excluding the investment-linked portfolio for my insurance plans, my foray into stocks was limited to purchase of IPOs and OCBC's investment scheme.

In this post, I will share about the stocks that I've held (GLP) and are still holding (Suntec and OCBC).
Global Logistics Properties (MC0.si)
Having bought at $1.96 during its IPO offer period, I sold it off to fund my current HK portfolio when it recovered to $1.86 recently. While the stock is now trading at a price slightly beyond my valuation at this time, I intend to buy in at $1.75 in the future as a long-term investment.



Suntec City (T82U.si)
This was my first IPO that I bought in 2004 ($1). The only I regret I have for this stock was that I didn't buy more then (I placed a bid for only 1 lot). I had been waiting for the stock to fall to $1.30 but it only hit a low of $1.50 before rebounding recently.

Planning for an entry at 1.64 in the near future.


OCBC Bank (O39.si)
I bought OCBC shares through their Blue Chip Investment Plan when it first launched in 2014. While this approach allowed me to acquire stock that I normally would be unable to due to OCBC's minimum lot size, I didn't realise at that time that there were several disadvantages to the plan.



The worst was that I bought it at a high period - though the price was averaged down (worst strategy ever), I ended up with 300 lots with an average price of $10.30 each.


I will share about my other IPO purchases in a following post:


  • Mapletree Industrial Trust (ME8U.si)
  • Mapletree Commercial Trust (N2IU.si)

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Google AdSense