Sold - Milan Station (1150.hk)

The bloodbath started as soon as the suspension was lifted...

Apparently, the controlling shareholder and the chairman of the company has placed at least 280 million shares and up to 375 million shares (which represents all his shares), representing 41.33% and 55.43% of the share capital of the company.

Consideration was $1 per share (Share was trading around 1.23 when it got suspended).

I nearly didn't want to put in my stop loss level but decided to do so half an hour before the market opened this morning. So, I got stopped out at a "better" price ($1.08), but still at a loss.

This trade reminds of my very first trade with Jimei (1159.hk) bought on 9 March just when I started this blog.

Total damage = ($1.16 - 1.08 x 2000 shares) = HKD$178.


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Google AdSense